Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Letter to Myself

Dear Current Blues,

Rona- I miss you so much right now. And knowing you are returning to Europe and I’m stuck here in America breaks my heart.

Hanna- I miss hearing your Finnish accent and all your amazing stories. You inspire me to do crazy things.  Love you so much!

Anne-Lise, Mischa, Csenge, Princess, Milda, Rebekka,  Linda, Marie-Eve,  and everyone else who made my DK stay unforgettable- you all are amazing and I want to see you soon!

God- I think it’s so amazing how you planned everything and how you know absolutely everything. Even when life doesn't seem to be going well I can trust in you completely. My prayer right now is that you increase my faith where it’s lacking.

My Family- I’m so thankful for you all. I've been rediscovering how fabulous it is to spend time with everyone and become reacquainted. Megan, it’s so great to see you again!

Emily - by the time tomorrow rolls around you are aren't allowed to feel blue anymore.

Yours Truly,
Xoxo,
Em

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you back MissEmy - so sorry it's in sadness though.

    ReplyDelete